Gaia is a unique streaming service that offers thought provoking, inspirational/motivational films, documentaries and shows. Being so specific is its primary selling point as you will not find this sort of content in such quantity anywhere else. Great for when your feeling down, needing motivation or having a hard time in life. Improve your health both body and mind.
Does Gaia have a free trial?
Yes, the base package has a 1 week free trial when you pay for either the annual or monthly subscription. The Live access subscription which includes workshop extras among other extras does not offer the free trial.
How to cancel my Gaia free trial?
- 1. first go to gaia.com, we recommend using web browser as its always easier
- Click on “”My Account” and go to your billing section
- Click the “Cancel Plan” button and follow the instructions.
- For Non-US members you may have to submit a request
- If you signed up on Itunes then you will have to cancel on your itunes account
- For Amazon Channels members go here https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/subscriptions/manage?ref_=ya_d_l_myvs
- For Roku users follow instruction here https://support.roku.com/en-gb/article/208756478-how-do-i-manage-or-cancel-a-roku-billed-subscription-
How much does Gaia cost per month?
On the monthly billing plan Gaia is $9.95 per month on Amazon Channels. If however you go directly then you have an annual option which costs $99 annually.
The Live access version is $24.92 per month or $299 annually